Acts 4:1-4 Like apples on a tree lasting fruit is measurable!
1. Which bothers you more those who are falsely humble or those who tend to brag?
2. Do you tell folks about what God has done in the lives of people you know?
3. Who took special interest in Peter’s message (1)? What do we know about each of these folks? Give specific verses.
4. What do we know about Sadducees? Matthew 3:7; 16:1, 6, 11, 12; 22:23,34; Mark 12:18; Luke 20:27
5. Do you believe in a literal resurrection or a spiritual resurrection? Why do you believe that? 1 Cor 15:12-14; 2 Tim 2:18; Col 3:1; Ps 92:13; Isa 5:2; Jer 2:21; Mt 15:13; John 12:24; 15:1-8
6. What was the net result of Peter’s message? Do numbers matter? 2 Cor 2:14-17; Phil 1:12-18; 2 Tim 2:9,10; Ac 2:41; Gen 49:10; Isa 45:24; 53:12; John 12:24
Acts 4:5-12 When it’s T.I.M.E. you’ll speak the Truth in love.
1. Describe the last job interview you had. Was it stressful?
2. When you are asked to speak in public how do you feel about it?
3. What do we know about the Sanhedrin? Who were they? Matthew 5:22; 26:59; Mk 14:55;15:1; Jn 11:47;
4. What was it that the Sanhedrin were trying to prove?
5. What is significant about “the name of Jesus” as Peter mentions it? Read the following Bible Verses and select 2 to come and share with the group. In The Name of Jesus
6. How can Peter declare salvation is found in no one else? Read these Bible verses and come prepared to defend Peter’s declaration. Salvation Bible Verses